Baileys no.20 Slow Release Condition & Competition Mix is a great Horse food for working horses needing slow release calories, stressy Horses who need to build top line and hoses whose starch intake needs controlling.
The oat free cereal content is thoroughly micronised which ensures maximum digestibility and reduces the risk of gut discomfort or disruption. It contains outshine oils which produce a show winning coat shine and the yeast and digest plus prebiotic help promote gut health and efficiency.
Micronised Barley, Micronised Wheat, Soya (Bean) Hulls, Alfalfa &?Oat Straw Chaff, Grassmeal, Molasses, Distillers’ Grains, Micronised Soya Beans, Soya Oil, Wheatfeed, Micronised Maize, Ground Beet Pulp, Oatfeed, Micronised Linseed, Vitamins and Minerals, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Calcined Magnesite, Yea-Sacc ® yeast culture, L-Lysine, DL - Methionine, ScFOS (Digest Plus prebiotic).
Digestible Energy 13MJ/kg, Protein 12%, Oil 10%, Fibre 12% & Ash 7.25%
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.