Badminton Country Mix provides a good high level of digestible energy which meets the increased demands of pregnant, lactating or growing stock, or can simply be used to supplement that provided by forage.
This feed provides good quality protein sources to support production and development.
Contains a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to continue to support the health and well-being.
Country Mix can be fed to growing cattle from 6 months of age. For beef animals, if grass is limited or when forage is insufficient to sustain the required growth, 0.5 - 1kg of Country Mix or Country Cubes can be fed for every 100kg of live weight.
For dairy cows, ad lib good quality grass or forage can be supplemented with 0.4kg of Country Mix or Country Cubes for every litre of milk produced.
Country Mix or Cubes can be introduced during the last 3 - 4 weeks of a cowís pregnancy at a rate of up to 1kg per day, depending on breed.
Lambs and kids may be carefully introduced to Country Mix or Cubes as soon as they show an interest in concentrate feed.
In-lamb/kid and lactating ewes/goats may have their forage supplemented with 0.5 - 1.25kg per day of Country Mix or Cubes.
Other animals may be supplemented with Country Mix or Cubes at a rate of 0.5 - 0.75kg per day, depending on size and quality of forage.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.