The premium Non-Gm ingredients contain no artifical colours they are also boosted with Omega 3, vitamins & minerals to produce healthy hens and wonderful eggs. Contains natural ingredients such as grass, maize and marigold petals to help promote that natural golden yolk. Small pellet size means these are suitable for all size of poultry including bantams. Uses source identity preserved, Non-GM ingredients, Ingredients can change colour with the seasons.
Wheat, Wheat Feed, Field Beans, Linseed, Calcium Carbonate, Maize Gluten, Maize, Grass Meal, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Seaweed, Marigold flowers, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan- oligosaccharides
Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 8k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 3k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 20mg
Iron: 10mg (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) (3b103)
Zinc: 20mg (Zinc Oxide) (3b603)
Manganese: 40mg (Manganous Oxide) (3b502)
Iodine: 0.5mg (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (3b202)
Selenium: 0.15mg (Sodium Selenite) (3b801)
• Smallholder Range only include natural ingredients such as Marigold leaf for lovely golden yolks and a deep rich taste.
• Smallholder Range only source identity preserved (Hard IP) Non-GM ingredients.
• Smallholder Range feeds are made from natural ingredients which can result in the feed changing colour slightly through the seasons.
|Brand||Allen and Page|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.